- 2 months in – Bench Press 135 pounds
- 6 months in – Bench Press 180 pounds
- 9 months in – 6 minute mile run
- 1 year in – Rack pulls at 400 pounds, incline bench press machine at 200 pounds, and leg extensions machine at 200 pounds
- Dead Simple Meal Prep: How I got ripped eating the same meal every day for a year.
- Review by 911Reviews and RockStar Reviews
- Get the book
In this book, I detail how I got ripped in 1 year, working out no more than 1 hour per day for a maximum of 5 days a week, and eating just 2 variations on 1 meal for an entire year. The book condenses down more than $10,000 spent on elite personal training and cooking with home chefs in Medellin, Colombia to come up with the simplest formula for success in the gym. In terms of efficient strength and cardiovascular gains, I’ve had better progress per unit time than all the other content I’m aware of, and accordingly want to share the secrets to my success. As documented on my YouTube channel Peter Thorpe – Fitness, I went from not being able to do a single push up and not being able to run for more than a few minutes without losing my breath to being able to bench press 135 pounds in 2 months, 180 pounds in 6 months, run a mile in 6:05 within 9 months, and putting up high reps of rack pulls at 400 pounds, incline bench press machine at 200 pounds, and leg extensions machine at 200 pounds by the end of the year.